Regional Learning Manager (RLM) - Toronto, ON
Cogent Communications is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol CCOI. Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high speed Internet access and Ethernet transport services. Cogent's facilities-based, all-optical IP network backbone provides IP services in over 204 markets globally. Since its inception, Cogent has unleashed the benefits of IP technology, building one of the largest and highest capacity IP networks in the world. This network enables Cogent to offer large bandwidth connections at highly competitive prices. Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring. A generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential. A full benefits package takes effect within 30 days of employment. Matching 401k and stock options are also included.
- Design, develop and deliver a sales training program within assigned sales region
- Collaborate with sales leadership to identify, recommend, and implement training solutions that maximize organizational efficiencies and performance
- Assist in coordination and delivery of new hire training programs, including some coaching and training on certain topics and tasks
- Focus on newly hired account managers aligned with the Onboarding Program with topics to include: Sourcing/Prospecting, Impact Statements, Qualifying Opportunities, B2B sales processes, technical product launches, CRM/System
- Support Regional Initiatives to include: Tracking and communicating training progress within the region, launching regional training programs as needed to support the sales organization
- Conduct needs assessments and identifies areas for additional learning opportunity to ensure the region meets its business objective
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of the Telecom industry to include IP, Data, WAN products
- In-depth knowledge of selling skills concepts
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous sales experience as well as ability and willingness to travel 75% required
Cogent Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.